Muranglipad.com BETA Terms and Conditions
The Muranglipad.com is presently a pre-release version and is undergoing BETA testing. You understand and agree that the version may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and may not operate as intended or designated. Your use of this version signifies your understanding of and is an agreement that you participate in the version’s BETA testing. By showing your consent to this terms and conditions for the Beta Version, you agreed to be bound by this Agreement and you agree that the owner of the muranglipad.com shall be free and harmless from any and all damages and claims arising from.the use of the website’s pre-release version. We are earnestly working for the completion of the intended version of the website.
1. Agreement between you and website. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to all visitors to or users of this Web site. By accessing this Web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, Triplestar Travel & Tours, Inc, as website owner, and/or its duly designated representative (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Website”) reserves the right to seek all remedies available under existing laws, rules and regulations and in equity arising from such breach or violations. Website may amend these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion. If these terms and conditions are amended, Website shall display the revised terms and conditions on this Website. Any amendments thereto shall be deemed to have been accepted by any visitor or user of this website. If you do not agree to comply with these terms and conditions or any amendments to them, please stop using this Website immediately.
2. General Use, Provisions and Intellectual Property Rights. All materials provided on this Website, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the “Materials”), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of the Website and/or its vendors or suppliers. All Materials herein and all Website software are proprietary to muranglipad.com and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws, rules and regulations. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of the Website owner.
3. Limited License.Website hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download and print the Materials available on this Web site, provided that: (1) if you are a potential or actual renter, the Materials are used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and if you are a property owner/manager, the Materials are used only for the purposes of using the services expressly offered by the Website; (2) the Materials are not modified or redistributed; and (3) all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices are reproduced as they appear in any such Materials. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of the Website.
4. Trademarks. Further to the terms and conditions in no. 2 hereof regarding intellectual property rights, the trademarks, trade names and service marks (the “Marks”) displayed on this Website is the property of the Website owner. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of the Website owner.
5. Compliance with Laws. You acknowledge that the software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information are subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, including laws on exportation.. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries without the prior written consent of the Website owner.
6. Devices. You agree that you shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website’s pages or the content contained therein without the Website owner’s prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any listing, offer or transaction being conducted on our site. You agree that you shall not take any action that shall an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure.
7. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition for the use of this Website, you warrant to the Website owner that you shall comply with any and all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and rules and regulations regarding your use of the Website service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you shall not use this Website in any way prohibited by these terms and conditions and notices in the Website.
8. Consolidation. Website owner does not authorize any of its agents or any third party to consolidate or resell Muranglipad.com products to sub-agents. All such bookings in violation of this provision shall be treated as fraudulent and Website owner has the right to cancel such bookings at its own discretion with no liability for any consequential loss or damage to any party. Any consolidation or reselling of the website products and services by the Website owner’s agents requires prior written approval and permission of the Website owner.
9. Links to Third-Party Web Sites.This Website may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than the Website owner/. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. Website does not control such other Websites and is not responsible for their contents. Website’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such other websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this other website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. General Disclaimer. Although Website owner has attended by best efforts to provide accurate information on the Website, Website does not warrant accuracy of the information (including fares displayed) in the Website. All information provided on this Website is provided “as is” with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Website hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
11. Limitation on Liability. Website merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. Website is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore it shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from the material available in this Website. Neither Website owner nor any of its directors, employees, agents, vendors or suppliers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Website or any of the Website’s product, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this Website, even if Website has been advised of the possibility of such damages. It must be noted that operator’s policies like with respect to cancellation, No Show and Refunds shall likewise apply for the services you availed.
12. Modification of the Website. Website owner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to improve, modify or remove any information or content appearing on the Website and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Website in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
14. Severability. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
15. General.These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the proper courts of Makati City in the Philippines in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website to the exclusion of all other courts. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Online Reservations Terms & Conditions Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. Upon booking, you are hereby deemed to agree and comply strictly with herein terms and conditions.
Prices: All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or modified without prior notice. The price is only guaranteed when paid in full. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside of the control of the Website owner such as, but not limited to, the increase in the cost of the product or service, adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
Refunds, Changes, Amendments and Cancellation Fees: Muranglipad.com follows fare rules and ticket restrictions of the airlines. All booking amendments are to be assisted by Muranglipad.com call center and are subject for applicable fees and fare difference. Please call +63 2 849 0100. For online transaction, you shall be charged a web administration fee equivalent to 3.5 percent of your ticket fare.
Taxes: We collect taxes on behalf of various Airports, Airlines, and Governments. There may also be an additional local tax charged at some airports. All taxes are subject to change without notice.
Schedule Changes: Muranglipad.com is not accountable or responsible for any schedule changes in the flights. It is your responsibility as the passenger to contact the airline at least 24hours prior to travel to ensure the scheduled departure time has not changed.